Whether you are sourcing a new local or global agency, or determining how best to align or consolidate your worldwide agency roster, our extensive agency experience and insights will help you to establish the highest-performing agency partnerships.
JLB+P offers a highly customized and strategic sourcing approach to meet a wide variety of client marketing needs in two key areas:
Agency Sourcing, Search and Selection
Our services here include:
- Structuring and management of agency search and selection (review) processes
- Sourcing, identification and evaluation of qualified marketing agency candidates for client consideration
- Design of agency sourcing documents (RFI’s, RFP’s, evaluation scorecards, etc.)
- Solicitation and evaluation of agency staffing and compensation proposals
- Evaluation of media agency buying capabilities (for media agency reviews)
Agency Roster Optimization
With the plethora and diversity of agency services in today’s new “digital” landscape, marketers are increasingly struggling with the management of multiple and often overlapping agency relationships. JLB+P has extensive experience in helping marketers:
- Evaluate their current agency roster to optimize service delivery, align skill sets relative to service requirements, and ensure value relative to performance expectations and cost
- Identify duplicative agencies and services, as well as opportunities for service synergies and cost savings
- Consolidate their agency roster, including the planning and execution required for an effective transition of services
JLB+P has managed marketing agency searches and roster optimization initiatives for every agency type, size, geography (from global to local), and discipline.
- Digital, Social, Mobile
- Public Relations
- Promotional, Shopper and Event Marketing
- Direct Marketing / CRM
- Brand Strategy, Identity, Design
- B2B and Professional Specialists (e.g., Healthcare Professional Marketing)
- Directory (Yellow Pages) Marketing
- Employee Recruitment Marketing
Our clients will tell you that the benefits of working with JLB+P are many:
- We know the evolving agency landscape intimately to help marketing and procurement executives hit the ground running for a productive review process.
- We help clients organize for a successful search by offering proprietary search planning tools to help them define agency screening criteria, SOW, specialized service requirements, and overall service expectations
- We understand required agency skill sets/resources necessary to deliver your service requirements
- We know how to test drive agencies to enhance your confidence in selection
- Our consultancy has a strict “no-pay-for-play” revenue model, which means we are compensated exclusively by our clients and not by agencies. This ensures total objectivity throughout the process to facilitate balanced and fair decision-making.
- Working with JLB+P results in 66% less process and search management time for already stretched client internal search teams.